Monday, October 22, 2007

i went out today.
like finally luhs?
went to wisma to meet dawugui and wilson.
didnt slp a wink from saturday wil now.
superwoman~ LOL
dawugui also..
was quite shag las.
luckily didnt wear my colour lens out.
if not eyes comfirm pain one.
cos with wearing lenses my eyes are painful alr.
yupp, so back to the topic.
went wisma SE service centre find them.
then went food republic to eat.
they ate , i didnt.
didnt had any appetite.
from friday and sat didnt ate anything.
only ate on sunday morning.
then no more.
and my lips are peeling like mad !
its dry, bloody and painful !
bloody for i itchy hand, peel it off :X
back to topic again.
trained to cityhall.
wilson wanted to get stuffs from NUM.
then walked back to raffles city.
he bought another bag from billabong.
he spends money like WATER luhs !
bwg las !
then bused to bishan.
meet ah hao then all went bishan park tgt.
first time there.
not bad uhs..
quite quiet.. but kinda boring also?
lols !
around 11, bused 262 , changed to 135 to go home (:
dawugui pei me home.
thanks uhs ! ^^

okay, its really time to dig my head into books..
cutting down on blogging.
and no more phone marathon until exams over or weekends ):
no more of jokes and laughters to entertain me.
how bored can life me?
nvm, after o's !
i can do wadever i want !
phone marathon 24hrs also not a problem uhs !
oh ya, forgotten to mention.
dawugui's phone overheated due to the duper long marathon.

i dun like my family..
or mayb should i say my younger sis, dad, grandma?
i was like hungry until siao in the morning.
asked my younger sis to help me buy food..
and she refused !
nice one la..
saturday worse, bought porridge, beehoon, nasilemak..
ALL FOR HERSELF.
super NICE one laa! so, i locked the com ! she cant audi ! :P
heng mummy bought for me to eat on sunday.
and my dad,
not going to school doesnt mean i dont need money alrights?
and mummy go out doesnt mean she has alot money to spend.
and doesnt mean she must give us every single cent.
wad kind of thinking is this?
if she has the money to go out, ask us take pocket monkey from her?
shyt u man !
fking jiaowei motherfker las !
dun give me money lorhs..
you'll see.
after o's i sure BYEBYE with u one.
unreasonable people in a unreasonable family !
shyt it las !
really cant stand it la!
heng got dawugui, keep asking me dun angry, cheering me up (:


yepp, tats all.
bbye (:
its a damm long post with lotsa words.

No comments: